Night Under Fire
Time & Location
About the Event
Visit http://www.summitmotorsportspark.com/events/1132 for all of the event details.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IF YOU WEAR ANY ADVENTURE GUIDES OR TRAIL BLAZERS GEAR TO THIS EVENT. THANKS!
• EAR PROTECTION IS A MUST!!! You will be exposed to very intense, loud sounds (nitro funny cars, jet dragsters). Bring plugs or other ear protection. We expect to again provide ear protection to all children who attend. These can also be purchased at the park should you forget. You may need to comfort your child until they get used to the noise and settle in. There were two things that have worked for us and that’s ear muffs and Bob Motz’s Jet Kenworth. Children cannot resist the flames and his “rocking” truck. You’ll see what we mean!
• You need your tickets with you when you drive into the park. Seats are reserved.
• Dress for the elements. Sunscreen and hats are a must. Seat cushions are good too.
• Food and drink is on your own. These can be purchased at the park and are moderately priced. Bringing coolers is an option but may not be allowed in the grandstand.
• Autograph session is generally 4:45 PM-5:45 PM. Do get in line early!
• Bathrooms are the portable ones. There are many of them under the grandstand.
• And finally, after the show and fireworks are over, it does take awhile to get out of the parking lot. Arriving home at 1:00 AM is quite possible
OIC - Jim Casciano - firstname.lastname@example.org